If your photo is uploaded with a white background, it will print with a white background.
- 1. Submit PNG or JPEG files
We recommend PNG if you want to have a transparent background and JPEG for everything else. If you submit a file with a background, it will appear that way on the shirt.
- 2. Guideline Boxes
The graphic must be placed within the box on the shirt. Anything outside of the box will not print.
- Tips for best results
- Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise you use solid colors.
- Simply typing in a new resolution into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Black ink will appear grey on black garments because of the white under base we print. Leave these areas transparent when designing for black garments.
- We recommend a resolution of 200 dpi or higher for quality printing
- We don't print white ink on white shirts. That means if you upload a white graphic for a white garment, nothing will print. We recommend using different colors on white garments. Same goes for black ink on dark shirts.
- Slight discrepancies in print placement are possible with DTG.
- We can't guarantee 100% color accuracy if your files haven't been adjusted using our DTG color swatches.
ALL CUSTOM T-SHIRTS ARE FINAL SALE. THEY WILL BE PRINTED EXACTLY HOW THE GRAPHIC IS UPLOADED. J.ELIZABETH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ALTERING, FIXING OR TOUCHING UP YOUR GRAPHICS.
If you add a graphic to the back of the shirt and do not choose "yes" to the back print option, it will not be printed.
Soft Style Berry Crew Neck BYOT
- Product Code: Soft Style Berry Crew Neck BYOT
- Availability: In Stock